Got Swarms? Call Us

It’s swarm season for honey bees. If you have a swarm land on your property, please do not spray it. If it is in the general Barren, Metcalfe, or Warren county areas of Kentucky you can call us at 270-202-2298 and we’ll either come collect it or try to help find someone who can. If you aren’t in our local area, you can call your county extension agent. Often, they will have lists of local beekeepers who are willing to collect swarms and give them a good home. If you want to learn more about swarms, that’s the topic of Shannon’s Kentucky Pollinator blog post this week.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *